Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
- 2-4 thick-cut center cut pork chops
- 2-4 large tbs JB’s Best Habanero Peach Salsa (1 T per chop)
- Coarse kosher salt
- Cumin powder
- Chili powder
- Ground pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 tbs queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 tbs white onion, finely chopped
- Rub chops generously on both sides with coarse salt, cumin powder, chili powder and fresh ground pepper. Place in re-sealable bag.
- Add Santiago’s Habanero Peach Salsa, juice of one lime, coriander seed, small handful of chopped fresh cilantro, and garlic.
- Marinade chops for 24-48 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill to desired doneness (read: medium rare).
- Combine cinnamon and sugar mixture and sprinkle on tortillas.
- Top with a spoonful of JB’s Best Habanero Peach Salsa, crumbled queso fresco, chopped onion and chopped fresh cilantro..
- Best served on a sweltering summer day with black beans and rice, grilled peaches, grilled hot peppers, lime wedges, and your favorite ice-cold lager.