Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 to 1 ¼ pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbps butter
- 1 bottle of JB’s Best Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce or Ancho Peach BBQ Sauce
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 equal slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in an extra-large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook 2-3 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Add ½ bottle of JB’s BBQ Sauce to the pan and bring mixture to a simmer and cook until pork is done.
- Serve 3 slices per person and pour remaining glaze over top.