Roasted Garlic Quesadillas
- 4 – flour tortillas or wraps
- Butter or olive oil
- Shredded Cheddar / Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 green onions (sliced)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- JB’s Best Roasted Garlic Salsa
- Warm butter over medium-low heat in a skillet.
- Spread JB’s Best Salsa over tortillas, then top with shredded cheese and add green onions.
- Top with second tortilla or wrap, sauté in a skillet, pushing down with a spatula to seal quesadilla using the cheese.
- Flip to brown the other side.
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.